Some prep work to make this session productive:
1. Key strategy - WHO do you wish to reach - WHAT do you want them to do? You can put it in your blog or on paper, but a clear goal is the starting point.
- The more specific, the better - example = too vague
- WHO 5 star Hotel HR person - WHAT offer me a position
3. Understand Linked In's capabilities - tech + marketing positioning - read Hubspot's excellent guide - 1 thru 21 applies to individuals - how many of these features are you currently using?
4. Key search phrase research from job posting for the types of positions you aspire to - you will need to use/add words that potential recruiters are using.
OK, see you in our session.